• 09:30 am to 09:55 am – Collect your entry badge and welcome kit from the registration Desk.
• 10:00 am to 10:05 am – Welcome and introduction (By Anckur )
• 10:05 am to 10:20 am – Orientation and Rupes history (By Stefano)
• 10:20 am to 10:50 am – Ten Polishing Variables (By Jason Rose/Fabrizio)
• 10:50 am to 11:10 am – Bigfoot polishing system overview (By Jason Rose/Fabrizio)
• 11:10 am to 11:45 am – Bigfoot Advanced techniques – The right bigfoot tool (By Jason Rose/Fabrizio)
• 11:45 am to 12:10 pm – Gear Driven Technique (By Jason Rose/Fabrizio)
• 12:10 pm to 12:40 pm – Rotary technique (By Jason Rose/Fabrizio)
• 12:40 pm to 01:10 pm – Spot repair and edge work – Polishing (By Jason Rose/Fabrizio)
• 01:10 pm to 01:35 pm – Clear Coat Finish – Sanding (By Jason Rose/Fabrizio)
• 01:35 pm to 2:00 pm – Spot repair and edge work – Sanding (By Jason Rose/Fabrizio)
• 03:00 pm to 04:30 pm – Hands on polishing session on 4 stations (Attendees shall be divided in different groups and shall move around to all the stations to have their hands on to all the tools and equipment. (By Jason Rose,Fabrizio, Stefano, Anckur – Present at each station)
• 04:15 pm to 04:30 pm - Tea / Coffee Break
• 04:30 pm to 05:00 pm - Questions and Answers (By Jason Rose ,Stefano and Fabrizio)
• 05:00 pm to 05:25 pm - Certificate Distribution and Photos (By Jason Rose and Stefano)
• 05:25 pm to 05:30 pm - Thank You note
When it comes to international standard training, Jason Rose is a wizard! With over 20 years of experience and having worked at companies like Meguiars, he is the master force of guidance at Rupes USA. He studied Human Services/Psychology at California State University, Fullerton and started his career being a Global Technical Services and Training Manager in 1996. From 2015, he is the Global Director of Training at Rupes USA, consolidating the broadening of company’s vision.
A Naval Architect, More than 10 years in Marine business, 9 years in Power tools business (Dynabrade and Rupes) working in Aoem and aftermarket. He is the Regional Sales Director of RUPES, in charge of Italian market managing 16 sales guys on the field and more than 500 dealers. In charge of several international markets (among the others Turkey, Greece, Israel, Japan, India
Fabrizio Gagliardi a 39 year old talented Rupes trainer, is a chemist, has 3 years of experience in the detergent industry, 4 years experience in the industry of car refinishing paints, and 8 years of experience in wood paints. Fabrizio is now a successful training manager of Rupes.
Anckur has more than 12 years of experience in Car detailing industry of India. He is the Founder and CEO of Autofresh.in (Importer and Distributor of Rupes Bigfoot). Anckur is Currently India's ace car detailer Certified by IDA (International Detailing Association) USA and trained from BigFoot Car Detailing Academy- Italy. Operates Rupes Authorised Training Centre at Surat, India. Anckur has loads of experience in helping 100's of entrepreneurs to open and operate professional car detailing outlets & studio's not only in India but also in Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
The BigFoot is the Faultless result for the neophyte users or for the professionals searching for perfect finishing. The unique design typecast, makes BigFoot the most exclusive in the world of polishers. The world-class balance and insufficiency of vibration allows the users or the operators the complete control and it expands the transportability of the tool or the machinery during the polishing operation. The operator very easily handles the problematic areas such as Contours, Edges and the Conner’s in a steady and accordant manner and motion. It ensures with the maximum comfort to the operator and to the user. This was the most important aspect taken by Rupes technicians. This modernized polishing technique is a revolutionary method that is made to reduce the polishing time. It also helps creating Hologram-free surface area. The traditional polishing system, includes multi steps of cutting, polishing and hologram removal, the Bigfoot system simplifies the process as it has combined all the 3 major steps in just one single step. The peerless design results in a stable tool that is light in weight and which results in delivering all the required power in bringing out a world-class finishing. With the new and advanced tool the polishing becomes easy and helps achieving great result.